Friday, December 6, 2013

Beauty Blab: Powder Blushes I use the most!

Share it Please


Out of all the drawers in my vanity cabinet, my blush drawer has got to be my favorite. It's such eye candy! :) When I was just starting getting into makeup, I was a total blush hoarder! It's the first thing I look at whenever I visit makeup counters and stores. My goal back then was to collect every shade they had. Well, with a limited budget, that didn't materialize. Teehee. 

I thought I'd share with you blushes that I reach for the most. What I look for in a good blush is blendability and longevity. All of the blushes here are easy to blend. Longevity wise, I wish the Benefit Boxed Blushes would stay longer on my cheeks. Nonetheless, I love all of them. <3


When I'm picking out blushes I'm going to wear, I usually base it on my mood. When I'm aiming for that sun kissed, just got back from the beach kind of look, I pick blushes with gold tones like the NARS Luster. When I'm feeling a bit dull, I gravitate towards cool toned blushes.

Out of the bunch, I'd say my favorite would be Tarte Amazonian Clay in Exposed. It's a natural mauvish shade that is great for everyday wear. Plus I love that it's matte because most days I really don't feel like having glitter on my face.

What blushes do you reach for the most?

xx,

Thea

No comments:

Post a Comment

QUIRKYLIPPY
by Althea

Blog design by Mo Jaravelo